Vai al contenuto
rko88

in corso Fairy Gone | 7 Aprile

Messaggi raccomandati

Fairy gone Anime Reveals April 7 Premiere, Manga Adaptation

Citazione

The official website for P.A. Works' original television anime Fairy gone revealed the show's April 7 premiere date on Saturday. The anime will air on Tokyo MX on April 7 at 24:00 (effectively April 8 at 12:00 a.m.), before airing later on MBS, BS11, and AT-X.

The site also revealed that Ryōsuke Fuji (Attack on Titan: Lost Girls) will launch a manga adaptation (pictured below) in the May issue of Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on April 9.

manga.jpeg

fairygone_visual.jpg

The anime stars:

The anime is set in a world where fairies possess and reside within animals, granting them special powers. By surgically removing and transplanting the organs of a possessed animal into a human, humans can partially summon the fairy and use it as a weapon. Eventually, such individuals were used for war, and were called "Fairy Soldiers." After a long war, these soldiers lost their purpose, and had to reintegrate into society. From the government, to the mafia, and even becoming terrorists, each tread their own path.

The story begins nine years after the end of the war, and centers on the protagonist Marlya. Marlya is a fresh recruit of "Dorothea," an organization dedicated to the investigation and suppression of fairy-related crimes and incidents. Even in peacetime, the government is still unstable after the war. Many criminals still have lingering wounds from the previous conflict, and there are terrorist groups bent on revenge. This is the story of Fairy Soldiers seeking their own justice in a chaotic postwar world.

Kenichi Suzuki (Cells at Work!, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stardust Crusaders, Drifters) is directing the anime, with Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash light novel author Ao Jūmonji writing and overseeing the scripts. Haruhisa Nakata drew the original designs for the characters and fairies, while Takako Shimizu (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Sōsei no Aquarion Love) designed the characters for animation. [K]NoW_NAME (Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, Sakura Quest) is credited for music production, and will perform the anime's opening theme song "KNOCK on the CORE." "Five fairy scholars" is credited for the original work.

seguimi su Twitch -> https://www.twitch.tv/phantomluis88  :ahsisi: 

Al momento ho giocato:

PS4 - Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled; Rocket League; Nights of Azure 2 :Bride of The New Moon; Dishonored 2; Nier: Automata; Kingdom Hearts III; Dragon Quest XI; AC:Brotherhood; Fifa 19

Mobile - BanG Dream, Revue Starlight Relive, Fate GO, LLSIF

Condividi questo messaggio

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Anime action originale dall'autore di grimgar.

Il direttore ha diretto drifters e cell at work.

Da provare.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Fairy gone Anime's Promo Video Reveals More Cast, Staff

Citazione

The official website for P.A. Works' original television anime Fairy gone posted a promotional video and a new visual on Wednesday. The video reveals additional cast and staff members, and it also features the opening theme song "KNOCK on the CORE" by [K]NoW_NAME (Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash, Sakura Quest).

fghk_kv_fixw_640_hq.jpg

The newly announced cast members are:

Ayaka Suwa as Clara Kisenaria, a member of the first unit of the illegal fairy enforcement organization Dorothea
kura_ra_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Yoshiki Nakajima as Serge Tovah, a member of the first unit of the illegal fairy enforcement organization Dorothea
seruju_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Mie Sonozaki as Nein Auraa, the head of the illegal fairy enforcement organization Dorothea
nein_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Takehito Koyasu as Damian Carme, a civilian fairy researcher
damian_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Houchu Ohtsuka as Marco Bellwood (not pictured)

Eizou Tsuda as Ray Dawn, the Duke of Karuō who was one of the seven knights during the war. As one of the five dukes, he was granted territory by the emperor after the war.
ray_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Atsumi Tanezaki as Lily Heineman (not pictured)

Kōji Okino as Robert Chase (not pictured)

Mikako Komatsu as Eleanor Need (not pictured)

Yasuhiro Mamiya as Oz Maher, the head of the first unit of the illegal fairy enforcement organization Dorothea
oz_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Kenjiro Tsuda as Griff Mercer (not pictured)

Mugihito as Cain Distaroru (not pictured)

Shinji Kawada as Axel Rabū (not pictured)

Minako Kotobuki as "Sweety" Bitter Sweet (not pictured)

Yuka Iguchi as Patricia Pearl (not pictured)

Kazuyuki Okitsu as Jonathan Passepierre (not pictured)

Hisao Egawa as Biivii Risukaa (not pictured)

Shizuka Itou as Sophie (not pictured)

Takaya Hashi as Schwartz Diese (not pictured)

Hiroki Touchi as Jet Glaive, a war hero and a Fairy Soldier as one of the Seven Knights. He has the nickname "Lightning Flash." 
jet_fixw_640_hq.jpg

Kenji Nomura as Ewan Breeze (not pictured)

Junichi Higashi is directing the art of the anime, and Naomi Nakano is serving as the color key artist. Tsunetaka Ema is the director of photography, and Kōtarō Shishidoand Motonari Ichikawa are directing the 3D CG. Kiyoshi Hirose is editing, and Jin Aketagawa is directing the sound with sound effects by Tsutomu Ueno. In addition to the opening theme song, [K]NoW_NAME is performing the ending theme song "Ash-like Snow."

Al momento ho giocato:

PS4 - Crash Team Racing: Nitro Fueled; Rocket League; Nights of Azure 2 :Bride of The New Moon; Dishonored 2; Nier: Automata; Kingdom Hearts III; Dragon Quest XI; AC:Brotherhood; Fifa 19

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Primo episodio pole position come anime della stagione.

I mostri manichini 3d per ora non sono inguardabili.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Fairy gone TV Anime's Promo Video Streamed

Citazione

The official website for P.A. Works' original television anime Fairy gone began streaming a new promotional video on Friday.

The anime will air on Tokyo MX on April 7 at 24:00 (effectively April 8 at 12:00 a.m.), before airing later on MBS, BS11, and AT-X. Ryōsuke Fuji (Attack on Titan: Lost Girls) will launch a manga adaptation in the May issue of Kodansha's Bessatsu Shōnen Magazine on April 9.

Al momento ho giocato:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
9 ore fa, Tufio ha scritto:

Primo episodio pole position come anime della stagione.

Io invece lo ho trovato abbastanza anonimo. Buono il comparto tecnico, ma in quanto a pg e a storia siamo messi maluccio (per ora).

Desktop: Case: Corsair 750D | PSU: Corsair HX850W | Mobo: MSI Z87-G55 | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670 @3.8GHz | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Dominator | GPU: Zotac AMP GTX1070 | SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 + 512GB Samsung 850 | HDD: WD (500GB+2TB) + Hitachi (2TB+320GB) | Audio: Asus Xonar DGX | Input: Corsair (M65+K90) + Razer Nostromo | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HK + DELL U2410 | Headset: Sennheiser PC320 G4ME | Speakers: Logitech S500
Laptop1: Santech X95 | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700HQ | RAM: 32GB 2400MHz | GPU: nVidia GTX1050Ti | SSD: Samsung 256GB NVMe 961 + 512GB 850 EVO
Laptop2: ACER 5740G | CPU: Intel Core i5 430M | RAM: 8GB | GPU: ATI Radeon 5650M | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX200

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Marcato calo di qualità nel secondo episodio.

Pg è storia sono ok, cioè questa è roba che vedi per l'action.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

saranno 24 episodi

Al momento ho giocato:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Carino ma i mostri simil stand sono davvero brutti, sopratutto come design

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Il problema è la cg, disegnati a mano sarebbero tutt'altra roba.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Inviato (modificato)
Il 15/4/2019 Alle 18:53, Tufio ha scritto:

Marcato calo di qualità nel secondo episodio.

Pg è storia sono ok, cioè questa è roba che vedi per l'action.

Mah, mica tanto. O meglio, chiaro che l'action è la parte predominante, ma senza una base "minima" di pg/storia servono sequenze action fatte DA DIO per compensare... e, da quanto ho visto, non è il caso: si passa dall'accettabile/soddisfacente (primo episodio) al mediocre/pessimo (secondo episodio).

Modificato da hihey54

Desktop: Case: Corsair 750D | PSU: Corsair HX850W | Mobo: MSI Z87-G55 | CPU: Intel Core i5 4670 @3.8GHz | RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Dominator | GPU: Zotac AMP GTX1070 | SSD: 256GB Samsung 840 + 512GB Samsung 850 | HDD: WD (500GB+2TB) + Hitachi (2TB+320GB) | Audio: Asus Xonar DGX | Input: Corsair (M65+K90) + Razer Nostromo | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HK + DELL U2410 | Headset: Sennheiser PC320 G4ME | Speakers: Logitech S500
Laptop1: Santech X95 | CPU: Intel Core i7 7700HQ | RAM: 32GB 2400MHz | GPU: nVidia GTX1050Ti | SSD: Samsung 256GB NVMe 961 + 512GB 850 EVO
Laptop2: ACER 5740G | CPU: Intel Core i5 430M | RAM: 8GB | GPU: ATI Radeon 5650M | SSD: 256GB Crucial MX200

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Ho visto il primo episodio di Fairy Gone. Non è che sia male, ma non mi ha colpito molto, mi sa che è una di quelle storie che deve ingranare. Vedremo!

2 ore fa, hihey54 ha scritto:

Mah, mica tanto. O meglio, chiaro che l'action è la parte predominante, ma senza una base "minima" di pg/storia servono sequenze action fatte DA DIO per compensare... e, da quanto ho visto, non è il caso: si passa dall'accettabile/soddisfacente (primo episodio) al mediocre/pessimo (secondo episodio).

Ecco poi leggo questo XD

“Nella guerra e nella vittoria. Nella pace e nella vigilanza. Nella morte e nel sacrificio” (Motto dei Custodi Grigi – Dragon Age)

Capomoderatrice "Animazione & Fumetti"

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

...e anche il terzo è lammerda

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Ne ho letto solo male online, perciò non credo lo seguirò, però sicuramente comprerò il cd con le cazoni, che come immaginavo, spaccano di brutto.

Il gruppo è lo stesso che ha fatto anche quelle di Grimgar e Sakura Quest.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Penso che questo quinto episodio si sia veramente toccato il fondo :asd:

Uno degli show più inguardabili che abbia mai seguito.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti
Inviato (modificato)

Peccato perché le premesse erano buone, si sta rivelando un anime che non supera la sufficienza.

Continuerò a guardarlo sperando che migliori ma ho i miei dubbi...

Modificato da deme80car

PC 'Cylone': CPU: i7 8700K @4.7Ghz +Corsair Hydro H115i Pro | VGA Gtx1080Ti Msi Armor 11Gb Vram @2Ghz +Kraken G12+Kraken x62 | MOBO Msi Gaming M5 Z370 | RAM G.Skill RipjawsV 16Gb (2x8GB) DDR4 @3200Mhz Cl15 | HDD/SSD Samsung 970Evo M.2 250Gb +Netac N600S SSD 1TB +WD Blue 3Tb +WDGreen 2Tb +WDRed 2Tb | Sound Card: Asus Strix Soar 7.1 | ALI Ocz Zt650 | CASE: Fractal Design Define R6Tg | SO Win10Pro | Monitor Dell Alienware AW3418DW 34'' +BenQ GW2280 21,5'' | Headset/Audio: Sennheiser HD598SE +Logitech G560 | K&M: Corsair K55 RGB +Logitech G505 +Corsair MM300 |

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Non si può pretendere di fare una serie action triller di mostri con le risorse/gente di uno slice of life dove si parla solo.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

E' incredibile come ogni nuovo episodio riesca ad essere puntualmente il peggiore della stagione.

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti

Al momento ho giocato:

Link di questo messaggio
Condividi su altri siti